I cut the mat and layered onto brown cardstock (this is a Fall theme layout), and rather than cut the flowers and adhered them together, I made a digital image of both flowers, and painted them with my watercolor paints - I have several sets and do not know which set I used on these flowers.
I will be adding beads where there should be pieces in P, B and R...it was pointed out to me that they're missing. Because of moving stuff around, and other projects being worked on, these pieces got lost in the shuffle. I will update the picture when finished.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and may God Bless you all.