Saturday, April 01, 2017

April 1st Challenge - Flowers



The above card has flowers standing in a pile of snow, indicating it's Spring around the corner.  Using my Cricut Explore and Design Space I cut this simple card out.  The 4.25 x 5.50 white card behind the front was embossed, using a snowflake design.  Placed the card with the snowflakes showing towards the inside of card, indicating it's still snowing.  (Apologize for no picture of inside of card, the apt I'm living in does not have the best lighting at all.)  I placed gemstones on the flowers; and the sentiment was printed on the snowbank piece.


This 2nd card is a print and cut of the silhouette outline of Santa in his Sleigh with Holly leaves, berries and flowers along the bottom that I colored in with watercolor crayons from Stampin' Up.  I corner punched the corner edges with my cloud punch from We R Memories.  Gemstones placed on three of the stars.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me; and check out the DT's Flower cards for April at christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.ca

1 comment:

The Craft Princess said...

I love your cards....they are creative and beautiful :) Hugs...Janie