Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Daughter-in-law's Birthday Card

Good morning all.  Yesterday was my daughter-in-law's 40th birthday and I created this card for her which I have not given to her yet because I finished it last evening.



The floral image I colored, using a ipad app called recolor.  I have to confess that I erased the hand/arm from the center as I didn't find it appealing!!  I printed it out using Adobe Photoshop Elements, and than cut the image with Brother's Scan 'n Cut (which I will be using more as my Cameo for some reason will not recognize the registration marks when print n cut).

I have the ribbon in my Silhouette Studio library so brought it up and sized it to fit the card, and before applying to the front, I sprayed it with glitter paint.  Apologize for the smeared look because of handling it.

Here is the inside of the card....



The birthday presents are by miss kate cuttables.  I used the jpeg file included with the cutfile and finding a verse on the Internet, I printed and  once again using my Brother's Scan 'n Cut machine, cut it out and placed in the center.

I will be posting more of my projects as I finished them.  Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and God bless you all.

No comments: