Thursday, July 07, 2016

More of Barry's 12x12 Album

Here is a few more photos of what I've done with my great-grandson's 12x12 album....

 

This is the back side of the 12x12 album using paper from "Heaven Sent" that I purchased from Country Craft Creations .  Using my corner punch I punched a scalloped edge (should've just done it on the outer edges close to the binding edge of book) and ended placing a couple beads in the center of each of the metal edging.

 

This is the inside of the back cover - I created a couple pockets, placing a train on the top of the first pocket (not the train design I wanted but couldn't locate the one I had in mind!!).  The 2nd pocked I punched a garden-gate edge across the top.  Layered with baby paper I found at Hobby Lobby.  The teddy bear was the one on the binding of the album, which was too big and edges was getting frayed so replaced with a new bear; and rather than throw this one away, I adhered to layout.  And print and cut the bear and placed just behind the coal car of the train.

 

As you will note, the bear is smaller and fits the binding of the book just great.  Added a heart because I tore the matting a little when removing the foam tape runner.

Waiting on my paper order from Country Craft Creations so I can continue with the pages.  

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and blessings to all.

No comments: