Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Honeycomb Card

 

Honeycomb Card


This card project was part of a 2 week Card Challenge over at Creative Kuts Facebook Group that I had been involved in.  Right now I am trying to catch up with the cards - have about 3 more to do!! 

Simple card to create - a svg cut file from Creative Kuts that is in her store or will soon be.  I used my Make the Cut software to create/cut this card using cardstock from my personal stash.  I punched the butterfly and applied to the center of the honeycome rather than adding a sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and a have a super great week of crafting.

Challenges entering:
  1. Lemon Shortbread Challenge  Always Anything Goes
  2.  Sweet Stamp Blog  June -  Anything Goes
  3.  Through the Craft Room Always Anything Goes

1 comment:

Spiral Creativity said...

Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Lemonshort bread, good luck.
Happy crafting
Shamita
(http://spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)