Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Father's Day Card

 

I created a Father's Day Card for my son for this coming Sunday, using the Sunrise Square Card from Creative Kuts  but I tweaked it myself by slicing and welding theC original Corner Sunrise Card.  The #1 Dad label is from Daily Art Hub, part of their daily freebie.  She offers designs as jpeg, png and svg cuts along with pdf too.  I used the png file, and cut it out with my Brother Scan N Cut machine.  Once cut out, I sponged the edges with black soot distress ink to cover the white edges.

Paper is from a 2 sided card stock tablet I purchased at Wal-mart here locally.  

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me this evening; and hope you all have a great week of crafting.


Challenges:

  1.  Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Father's Day/Masculine
  2. Inky Chicks #8 - Father's Day or Male
  3.  Through The Craft Room Door Always Anything Goes
  4.  Try It On Tuesday It's All About Him

4 comments:

chrissie said...

A good strong male card with great designs..

Love Chrissie xx

chrissie said...

Forgot to thank you for joining us at a Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Meggymay said...

A fantastic fathers day card. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

MAKKE FOAR DY said...

Happy fathers day for your son! He receives a wonderful card!

Thanks for joining our challenge at Through the craft room door!
Hope to see you back next week!
Aly DT member TTCRD