Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Creative Kuts Card Challenge - Flower Card


 

I'm getting down to the finish on week 2 of the Card Challenge over at Creative Kuts Facebook Group.  I have 2 more cards to create and than will work on other projects I have started, especially the mini-album for my granddaughter and her baby.

This card kit can be found, hopefully, over at Creative Kuts. 

I went with bold colors for this card showing front and inside of the card.  I embossed the circle mat which I will not do again, as glue/adhesive will not stick to it!.  And I noticed, after putting together that the flower is off center but looks good anyhow.

All paper and embellishments from my personal stash.  It's a nice and simple card to cut out and decorate and actually more birthday cards can be made, using this idea along with Christmas cards.

Thank you for taking a moment to visit with me, and have a blessed week.

No comments: