Sunday, June 12, 2016

12x12 Album for Barry - part 2

 

Here is a couple more photos of my progress with my great-grandson's 12x12 scrapbook album.  This shows the binding end of the album.  Paper is from Digital Scrapbooking at Pixelscrapper  which I downloaded, and, as it was originally black and white, I created a clipping mask, changing the color to baby blue in Adobe Photoshop Elements.  Print and cut the teddy bear using my Cricut Explore and Cricut Design Space. (Barry's nickname is Bear!!)

 

This is not quite finished yet -- a title (It's a Boy) will be added to the top of the inside cover and the mats inserted in the pocked is to be glued together.  There is a 3 page booklet added to the left edge for journeling or addition of photos .  The lacey border from Creative Kuts

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and have a great week of crafting.


No comments: