Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Connie and Domenica digital layout


The template is scrapbook paper from PixelScrapper.  I searched for baby paper and found the oh Baby Baby geometric paper. I cut the individual geometric sizes, copy and pasted to my paint.net software where I created a psd file to use in Adobe Photoshop Elements.  Once I created the png file I open up the individual geometric designs in Adobe Photoshop Elements, and also open up the photos I wanted.

I did use the full scrapbook paper photo as a background layer for the pieces.  I placed the photos into the desired geometric piece, created a clipping mask and before merging them, I changed the opacity of the photo. 

Before flattening the project, I went into effects menu and created strokes around the geometric designs to give it some dimensions - to pop it out.

Once I saved it on my laptop, I did go into picmonkey.com and done some editing.  They're easy to work with, you don't have to try to figure out how to darken the corners, etc because they do it all for you with a few clicks.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today.  Hopefully I will be making a DT announcement here shorty.  Have a blessed day.

No comments: