Sunday, December 20, 2015

DIY Gift Bag

DIY Gift Bag

I seen a DIY video on Facebook and when I went back to watch it again could not find it, so went to trusty ole Pinterest and located the instructions there.

Using Christmas paper purchased from the local new Dollar Tree Store, I just guessed at a size I wanted to make and created this gift bag.  The instructions placed her item to wrap on the paper before cutting out the paper - I just guesstimated my size and decided to use it for a Christmas gift going to a friend.  And since the paper is of cheap quality (you pay for what you buy) this can be disposed of after the gift is open.

Here is the link for the DIY Gift bag DIY Gift Bag .

Or:  you can check out http://www.youtube.com for videos to watch.  

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great holidays.

No comments: