Saturday, September 19, 2015

A Bushel of Birthday Wishes

Using Apple Girl jpeg image from Sunsational Stamps

I created this pop-up birthday card....

 

Front

I print and cut the front of this card using the girl holding an apple from the jpeg image set.  The apple tree was printed in color, and I colored the girl with my Prismacolour markers.  Grass is from the Silhouette Studio DE Library.  I scalloped a piece of red cardstock and placed on the edge (to cover some ink stains from my fingers!!)


Inside

I printed and cut the basket and the wordart "A Bushel of Birthday Wishes for the inside, colored the basket with apples with my Prismacolour markers and placed on a pop-out tab.  Apples from Make the Cut Library that I cut out with my SCAL3 software.  Highlighted with a white gen pen.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and head on over to Sunsational Stamps Blog for a look see at design team members creations 

Here is the stamp from Sunsational Stamps that I used:

 http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/images/AppleGirl347x246.jpg



No comments: