Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Buster ... Wishing you a Happy Birthday

It's hump day here in Alabama, and I would like to share with you a slider card I made with Buster and the file - Buster  - Mom.   Since Mom's Day is past (every day should be Mom's Day, right?) I created a birthday card, using an idea from Stamping School titled Double  Slider Pop Up, only my card is a single slider pop up.


created from this cutfile by Creative Kuts


There was no coloring done except for the whiskers and highlights in the eyes.   Sentiment was applied with MISTI alignment tool (love this tool).  I added a scalloped edge to the black mat and applied clear beads every other scallop.  The designer paper for the front pocket was printed from a file in my stash of scrapbook paper kits; and two brads used on top corners of pocket.  I tried to distress the edges of  pocket for a 'old used look'.

The card base is 4.25x11" that is folded upwards.  Buster Dog is created using the pieces in the cutfile, and trimmed down so it will move up and down freely.  Cash, check or gift card can be tucked inside, for a birthday gift for a loved one who is celebrating a birthday.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and may you have a blessed and happy crafting day.

No comments: