Monday, April 06, 2015

Challenge #51 Anything Goes




Created two cards using Stenciled Rose Card, one for a birthday card and the 2nd card as a anniversary card (which came along at a good time - son and daughter-in-law celebrating 15 years of marriage.)

The first card the stencil was cut out using poster board and layered onto a fancy scalloped-edge mat from SilhouettteAmerica Online Store and sponged with a retired ink pads from Close to My Heart - 
  1. Cranberry
  2. Blush
and from Stampin! UP
  1. Wild Wasabi Ink Pad
  2. Ribbon - from my Stampin! Up stash of ribbons
Pink gemstones from my personal stash.

I hand punched the tag and placed over some ink stains when I was sponging the edges with Cranberry from Close to My Heart.

2nd card:

I cut the Stenciled Rose and placed a red circle under the cut out rose.  Laid the leaves on top of the mat; and stamped the sentiment in the corner, placed a pink gemstone in one corner of the mat.  Now to locate a inside sentiment for anniversary and  it'll be ready to mail out.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and happy crafting to all.

2 comments:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Two versions...two beautiful cards!! LOVE them both.

Marina said...

I love the different ways you've used the one cut file - inspirational!