Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Coloring with Your Sponges and Reverse Masking

Good morning, Carolyn of Granny Ma's Creations sharing a 4.25 x 4.25 card I created with the Coloring with Your Sponges Reverse Masking  from StampTV  by GinaK Designs.  Now my card is slightly different than her's :-)



I stamped my image onto white card stock and than cut it out per instructions from the video.  I stamped the flower image all over the card mat and than layered the mask over each flower, and sponged using my old Close to My Heart ink pads (don't have very many!) and than highlighted some of the flowers with a dried up ink marker from Close to My Heart.  (Something tells me I need to replace a lot of my ink pads/markers from Close to My Heart!!)

I print than cut the label with Happy Birthday sentiment from Cricut Design Space, and placed over the pink ribbon.


Here is the video by Melanie Muenchinger 



Give this a try, it is easy to do.  Thank you for stopping by to visit  with me today, and happy crafting.


No comments: