Friday, February 27, 2015

Another Friday Layout to share



The above two 12x12 layouts are ready to place photos in the empty spots, and than print and place in a scrapbook.  These two pages I worked on while in El Paso, Texas visiting and helping my son and family as my DT duties was put on hold while there. (No machines, cardstock etc to work with!!)

Now this digital 4x6 layout is completed, just needs to be printed.  But, in this case, I need to order more plastic cover sheets....


The embellishments from various scrapbook kits; and Snowman with Lights I believe from misskatecuttables; and 2014 I loaded the paper into Adobe Photoshop Elments and created a mask of the numbers to give it the newspaper look (thanks to the tutorials over at Pixel Scrapper Digital Scrapbooking).

Thank you for taking time to visit with me, and please visit us at Scrapbook Blessings Club and join us in the monthly challenges. 

No comments: