2015 New Year Layout
Creative Kuts - designer
Creative Kuts Page on Facebook
- Paper from PixelScrapper Digitel Scrapbook
- 2015 title, rockets and starbursts from cut file by Creative Kuts
- Frames I created in Make the Cut software, saved/exported as png file and than retweaked the files in Paint.net
- Champagne glasses from SilhouetteAmerica Online (good luck in getting to the cut file store - the download tab is either corrupted or disabled - thankfully I have the link in my history so was able to get into the store.) *already have a membership subscription so don't feel I should have to purchase a new one under the membership purchasing tab!
- Snowflakes a jpeg,png and svg file from misskatecuttables.com
I took the cut file pieces of 2015, rockets and starbursts, putting them together and exported as png files which I downloaded into paint.net and retweaked the individual files so they're workable in Adobe Photoshop Elements 12. Long method of doing the creations, but it works for me. Videos are confusing when it comes to using some of the option/commands in Adobe Photoshop Elements 12.
Once again, when I get home I will re-do this in a standard page for scrapbook pages; or just insert photos and print out.
Thank you for stopping by, and happy crafting.