I chose two of my past projects that I created using the Silhouette Cameo, and I believe, in this case SCAL software to create the baby dress. I'm not sure where the cupcake pattern came from so I'm not able to give credit where it's due, my apologizes for that.
First photo is of the baby dress I created and than added more bling to it to update the card. I added baby pearls (SU Pearls) to both sleeves, and where the holes are at hem of the dress I took my Wink by Stella pen (Purple) and colored inside the holes.
- My own pattern file for the Baby dress card.
- Ribbon from stash
- the small pearls in sleeves; and two down the front from Stampin! Up
- Wink by Stella glitter pen.
- Silhouette Cameo die cutting machine
- Number 2 from SCAL font list
- beads from my own stash
- blue brad in center of flowers