Sunday, October 19, 2014

Halloween Card Topper

Mid October already - time is flying by too fast.  I am sharing this card with you all today.... for A Girl Who Crafts...


Supplies used:
Using Adobe Photoshop Elements I created the background, using a mask found at Pixel Scrapper Digital Scrapbooking. I printed and cut out with my Silhouette Studio DE software.  I colored Bella with markers and adhere with foam tape to the side of  card, applying leaves at her feet.  Happy Halloween stamped, using the Teeny Tiny Words stamp set from Stampin! Up.

Thank you for stopping to visit with me and happy crafting to all.

4 comments:

Sunflower Holli said...

Thank you for sharing! Your card is so cute! Thank you for hopping with us!

Darlene Kearns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darlene Kearns said...

Beautiful Card!

Miranda said...

Love your card!