Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Mini-challenge @Scrapbook Blessings Club

Hi, I'm sharing a Diamond-fold Card I created back in July for Scrapbook Blessings Club for today's Mini-Challenge -- sharing our favorite challenge for the past 3 months...



Originally, when I started this project, I thought it was going to be a difficult one because of all the folding, but once I got the 'hang' of it, it's quite simple to create.

Supplies used:
  • Cardstock and design paper from my personal stash
  • Hello Sunshine 'button' from a Monthly Card Kit from 
Video 



measurements of the card is mention within the video.  Quite possibly http://www.spitcoaststampers.com will have a similar tutorial   Just type Diamond-fold card in search line.

Your challenge:
Anything goes: cards, banners, layouts but if you use on of he previous SBC challenge tutorials, you will get an extra chance entry for this challenge sponsor.

This challenge ends on Saturday, Sept 6th at 10:00 pm EST.  Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. 
If you do make a project using the featured technique, your project and blog may be showcased on the SBC Facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by to visit and happy crafting. 

Challenges entering:

    7 comments:

    Nikki said...

    Great card and fab video.
    I'm on the hop over from the Crafting Cafe xxx

    Anonymous said...

    Fabulous card! Cute image and I loe that 'hello sunshine' button! Heather x

    Anonymous said...

    Fabulous card! Cute image and I loe that 'hello sunshine' button! Heather x

    Dawn said...

    Hi Carol, just hopping by on The Crafting Cafe Hop! I love your card, those little bluebirds are gorgeous!
    Have a magical Sunday!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS There is a fancy folds challenge over at Ooh La La Creations which your little card would be perfect for!

    perfectly4med said...

    Great card, and lovely that you post the inspiration source as well. I'm enjoying the stop-off on the Crafting Cafe Hop :)

    Neil

    mand said...

    Hopping over from the crafting cafe... Lovely card, thanks for reminding me of this fold - used to be one of my faves and I'm not sure why I stopped doing it! Ax

    purplekt22 said...

    Gorgeous card. I love the birds and the unusual fold. Must come back to look at the video and have a go myself at some point! x