Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Cupcake Birthday Card - Sliceform technique

Hey, Carolyn here with Tuesday - Cards at Scrapbook Blessings Club and I am sharing a card technique that I found on Extreme Cards and Papercrafting and by clicking on the link will direct you to the instructions for this cupcake card.


Front view of Cupcake Card (hopefully you can see the cupcake)

 

Card laid flat for mailing purposes (and to give you some indication of what it looks like)

 

Top view of card

MY TIP:  don't become frustrated when putting the card together.  Take your time, and take a break if it becomes to much for you.  In putting it together, have to twist the pieces to get them to insert into the slots.

Supplies used:
To be honest, I temporarily paper-clipped the cupcake holder together as it may not be the final piece.  I downloaded a holder from the SilhouetteAmerica Online store that has Happy Birthday cut out, so this is just to show what you can do.

I printed the candles and than used my PrismaColor markers to color the flame and candle (great-grandson will be 4 in October).

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and please visit Scrapbook Blessings Club for more inspiration.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is great, it's a really cool project.