Tuesday, August 05, 2014

August Card Kit


Good morning crafters, I am here to showcase my card I created for Scrapbook Blessings Club

using the card kit for August....


Using a Kraft card stock for the base (4.25x5.50) I placed the design paper from the kit on the side.  I cut out 4 triangles and fit into a square mat which was placed on a bigger mat.  I stamped the band aide, prescription bottle and sentiment, using Black Stazon ink and than sponged Distressed Ink, Tea Dye on edges of each embellishment.  I fussy cut the label that the sentiment was stamped on.  Stamped the little hearts with Distressed Ink, Barn Red; and the label on bottle and heart colored in with Prismacolor Markers; and the colors for the band-aid was Copic markers.  The arrow embellishment from the card kit.

To the important stuff:

.What is August's Card Kit and how do you get it?!?!
  • Check out the Card Kit video (above) plus many inspiration pieces made by the SBC DT!
  • To purchase your card kit, you can click below to place your order. 
  • $15.00 includes shipping

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.573346762764426&type=1


Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and happy crafting to you all.

Challenges entering:


No comments: