Friday, July 18, 2014

Mom's Mini-Album

Hi crafty friends, this is Carolyn here to share a mini-album for Friday, Scrapbook Layouts.  This is a 6 page mini-album (including covers) that I created just before I left on vacation; and finished it in the last few days.  It's called Mom Mini-album kit, created by Cheryl Walton of Creative Kuts, and I created using my papers and embellishments.
 

 Front cover

 
Page 1

 Page 2

 
Page 3

 
Page 4

 
Back cover

Supplies used:
  • Papers and cardstock used from my stash
  • Front cover paper is printed from Silhouette Studio DE Library of papers
  • Darker brown flowers from Hobby Lobby
  • Three lighter colored flowers, using paper from Studio DE, print and cut and than attached with a brad and ends curled.
  • Train print and cut with Studio DE
  • The mini-album is attached with binders using the Bind-it-All system
Thank you for stopping by, and have a blessed and crafting day.

No comments: