Friday, July 11, 2014

Challenge #95 - Summertime Fun

Hey there my crafty friends, it's time for another challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenges and the theme  is Summertime Fun and I selected this image from Patties Creations Digital Images but you may need to personally contact the owner of store as it's expired!

 

Supplies used:
  • green textured cardstock used for mat from June Card kit from FB group - Scrapbook Blessings Club.
  • image of Let's Pary 2 changed to png format in paint.net; and than uploaded into my Silhouette Studio Design Edition where I traced it, and than created a print and cut image.
  • Spectrum Noir and Copic makers used for coloring
  • Watermelon slice, ants and happy summer stamp from Happy Summer by lawn fawn.
  • the green and white plaid piece from Stampin! Up design paper section.
  • foam tape applied to basket
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and happy crafting to you all.

3 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Carolyn - I absolutely love your coloring of the picnic basket image, it looks authentic! That green and white plaid paper goes perfectly with this picnic theme!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Anne Temple said...

This is so cute and great coloring too.

Pattie G said...

Carolyn,

I just love your creation! I really like the colors that you chose for my image too.

Hugs
Pattie ♥