Saturday, June 28, 2014

Couple layouts of trip to El Paso, Texas

Hi, Carolyn here  with Simply Made Saturday and I am sharing a couple 8x8 layouts using Abode Photoshop Elements 12...

TIP:  Backup your scrapbook layouts for safety sake.  I lost everything on my external harddrive, and now backing up what I have on the flashdrive.  Thankfully, I had posted the 8x8 layouts on my blog recently so can download the photos to flashdrive and than to box.com...

 

This is showing that my son and family moving to Ft Bliss/El Paso, Texas area where they will be living for next 2 1/2 years.  

 

Granddaughters and I spent a early evening hour at the park close to their home and took pictures, playing around with the options in Abode Photoshop Elements 12.

 

A one day trip to the Balloon Festival, driving thru a portion of New Mexico and photographed the mountains on the way.

Supplies used:

  • Abode Photoshop Elements version12
  •  Photo services at Walgreens/Persnickety online services
And I'm just trusting, that when I return home, that someone at a computer shop with more knowledge of retrieving files off of a dead harddrive as I have more photos of my trip on the drive.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with us today, and have a great crafting day.

No comments: