Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday, Product-Software Review

Good morning - Carolyn here with a software preview for you all on Thursday Product Review.  Several weeks ago this new software, Make the Cut Pop-up Card Studio was introduced and I decided to take the plunge and purchased the software and, after watching several videos by Susan Bluerobot have created several pop-up cards, but show casing this Bear dressed as a Bunny.  TIP: in learning a new software, be patient with yourself, and watch the videos over and over, if need be.

Bear Bunny Easter Card


 

Card insert create by Make the Cut Pop Up Card Studio 



 

Over in my Silhouette Studio Design Edition, I open up the Bunny Bear, grass and eggs svg files and with the Bunny Bear, I placed all pieces to form the Bunny Bear image, and done the same with the eggs.  Grass was no problem!!  These pieces can print 'n cut using the Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, or with the Brother's ScanNCut machine which I am hoping to try after my visit with my son and family visiting me before they head on to Ft Bliss, Texas (for the next 3 years).

 

This will be what the pop-up card will look like when I finalize it.  The Bear Bunny will be print 'n cut and than placed onto the pop-up insert (on the pop-up Bear background).  The grass is hinged onto the base, so I will place the eggs and grass once it's all together. (That is why, in the picture, the eggs and grass placed to the right side).  Plus the eggs svg file, will not show up in colors.

Thank you for stopping to visit with me, and happy crafting to all.

No comments: