Saturday, March 01, 2014

Love Letters

Love Letters

Supplies used:
  • Sunburst cut file from SilhouetteAmerica Online Store
  • Teddy Bear with Letters from Sunsational Stamps
  • Brads, gemstones, button, and baker twine
  • Markers used: Stampin! Up and Copic for the letters
  • paper used for Sunburst from "My Library" in Silhouette Studio
  • Measurements:  5.50x4.25 inches
I cut the Teddy Bear with Letters using my Silhouette Cameo, tracing first so I cut out the background for placement of the Bear, onto poster board.  Cut the sunburst background and placed over greenish-blue-ish cardstock.  The little band  I color picked the color from the sunburst and than printed and cut out.  

The words, Love Letters I cut out and placed on the strip and than colored in.  Placed gemstones in lower left and upper right corner; and a green button with baker twine in upper left corner.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and hugs to all xoxo.

No comments: