Sunday, March 30, 2014

Challenge #16 - Anything Goes Mini-Challenge

Anything Goes Mini-Challenge

Here is my inspirational piece - a 4.25 x 8.50 note card that I printed the Baby Cherry Blossom directly to the card base along with a sentiment from the SilhouetteAmerica Online store .

 
Supplies used:
  • Dark Pink glitter pen from Wink of Stella - tracing the sentiment
  • Dark Pink glitter pen from Wink of Stella - drawing in the embossed lines
  • Crayola water coloring markers for coloring the Cherry Blossoms and leaves/stem
  • A pink gemstone for the dot of the 'I'.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, apologize for the lateness of the blog.  Completely slipped my mind.  Head on over to Scrapbook Blessing Club for more instructions and inspiration by the DT members and join with us in this mini-challenge. 

No comments: