Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday, Layout - School Rocks

Hi y'all, Carolyn here with Friday's Layout and I dug into my archive for a layout to share with you today.  I chose a 2-page layout from last spring:

School Rocks























TIP:  I love creating one or two page layouts for my grandchildren's scrapbook, and doing what I love, I created a 2-page layout for my grandson's book to commemorate his graduating from high school in 2013...

Supplies used:
  •  Scrapbook paper from Close to My Heart - retired.  a school theme.
  •  The card stock from my personal stash that I purchased at Wal-mart (yayyy Wal-mart!!)
  •  Adhesive; and pen is overlay from editing software I use online
  •  I faux stitched the titles and banners.
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a blessed day!

No comments: