Saturday, February 15, 2014

Family is Stitched with Love 2-page layout

Good morning, Carolyn here with Saturday, Anything Goes project and I would like to share with you a 2-page layout I just completed for my great-grandson's book titled:  Family is Stitched with Love from Creative Kuts


 


Supplies used:
  • various brands of card stock
  • Brads
  • Black and white gel pen for faux stitching around the hearts
  • Black embroidery thread
  • design paper from stash
I hope your enjoyed today's project too. If you have a question, please leave it in the comments, and a DT member will get back to you. You can find more inspiration and projects at my blog Granny Ma’s Creations. Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques
.     
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by.   Hugs to all xoxo.


No comments: