Monday, February 17, 2014

Challenge #27 - BABY

Theme:  Baby




























Supplies used:
  • Cutfile "Baby Circus Animals" from The Creative Pointe
  • Circus Tent - I apologize but I really can't remember where I obtained it from.
  • Balloons and sentiment "Have Fun" I created using Make the Cut
  • Card idea "Inside Pop Up Moving Card' from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts video
  • Happy Birthday sentiment from "Teeny Tiny Words" and design paper from Stampin! Up
Check out this challenge at  Creative Cutting Challenge and play along with us.

Thank you for stopping by today to visit with me, and hugs to all...xoxo

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

This is so cute and makes a really cute pop up card too

Anonymous said...

Love how you incorporated the tent into the card and made the pop up. Super cute and very creative!!