Thursday, January 23, 2014

3-D Flower Print 'n Cut cutfile

Good morning, I am hoping you all are keeping warm and safe during this winter months.

I am here to share a print 'n cut file with you.  I have three new software that I have installed on my laptop that I am playing with and learning how to use in my creations.  This is my attempt at print 'n cut and also incorporating the 3-D decoupage or papertole effect.

 
Flowers Print 'n Cut

I apologize though that it's in Silhouette Studio format only.  For me, the Silhouette Studio Design Edition is far easier for print 'n cut than Make the Cut and/or SCAL3, but this my preference.

It is a three layered flower with a pearl to place directly on top, if you like; or use as a single flower without the added pearl.

This will be available in Cut and Create Store shortly

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

No comments: