Friday, September 20, 2013

Birthday Overlay Card by Creative Kuts



Good Friday morning to all.  Here is a card I just finished using the Birthday Overlay design from Creative Kuts store.  The file was shared with us at their Facebook Group about a week ago (I'm late with these projects so not sure of the date it was released!)

I have some pretty paper that I bought in a paper pak from Wal-mart and decided to use this design paper as a layered piece on the card stock.  Placed the Birthday overlay on top.  I cut the overlay out 3 x's, once for the piece to lay on the cardstock, and than on poster board and again in yellow cardstock.  I hand cut the title Happy Birthday by detaching from the balloons and gift package. 

I decided to go look for my glue glitter which I don't normally use, and found the tubes in a basket and picked out the bronze/gold glitter to color in the ribbon to give it some highlight.  The card will be added to my stash or put into the box for mailing to Operation Write Home.

Thank you for stopping by to see what I've been doing, and hugs to all.

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a creative design and I love how the yellow sentiment pops against the background.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}