Saturday, August 24, 2013

Challenge to use a Apple in a card or layout

August is a time when most of the States are headed back to school, so for this challenge we were asked to make a card, layout or project using something school related but include an Apple.



***

So I reached into my clip art files (fromResale Clip Art Club) for a school desk.  I created a desk card - the front is the shape of a school desk welded to a square.  And by converting to a svg file I was able to cut out the chair and desk pieces and placed on the card base of the desk and chair.

The book is a Silhouette cut file, and the book is from - don't know where.  The title 'School Rules' another file from Silhouette.

Here is the inside of the card

***


***
I layered a piece of black card stock on the inside of square card base representing a chalk board.  In my hand I wrote the adding problem, spelling and than used the A+ from a cut file I have in my stash.

Please join us over at Kraftie Kre8ations in the School Theme Challenge this weekend, August 24th and 25th.  Thank you for stopping by to visit with me this weekend, and hugs to all xoxo

Here is the hop line up for Day One:


Shavon
Carolyn  Here
Alicia  Next
Kisha

Day two of the Hop:

Meka
La-Vie
Lyne
Paula 

***
Challenges entered:
  1. 365 Cards Unstamped
  2. Bloggers Back to School in Style
  3. Card Crafter's Circle Challenge #89 Bright Colors
  4. Digi Design Challenge Back to School
  5. Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Back to School
  6. The Kraftyhands Challenges Anything Goes

5 comments:

Creations By Creativevon said...

Your card is so different I really love it. great job as always

Craftdee Donna said...

What a clever card - perfect for the Back To School challenge at Di's Digi Designs
Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with the Kraftin Kimmie Back to school challenge :)

deesdesigns said...

What a fabulous idea! So glad you shared the inside of your card - I would have never guessed. Just perfect for our Back to School challenge at Di's Digi's - thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for our challenge!

Paper Panda said...

Great back to school card! Thanks for joining in the Kraftyhands Anything Goes Challenge.
Mandy x (KH DT)