Thursday, March 21, 2013

DT Call at Stampin Dragon

I am applying for a position on the Design Team with Stampin Design.  I create cards, scrapbook layouts, mini-albums, altered books which are created for grandchildren from ages 8 through 22.  I use digital stamps, some but very few rubber stamps, and have been using digital papers with my mini-albums.  My embellishments are cut out with my Silhouette Cameo where I have learn how to print and cut the digital stamp, sketch the digital stamp, create card bases for the card or the mats.  I enjoy crafting.  I also quilt and will be creating two quilts for granddaughters ... one getting married in August and the other .. not date has been set that I know of.

Here is examples of my working with digital stamps included....



 


Thank you and hugs to all.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your cards,Very pretty...

debbi taylor said...

great cards!
good luck
hugs
debbi x