Sunday, February 03, 2013

Tunnel Card

 .
Front of card

Inside Card

Over at creativekuts.com a new Crop-on-Line has been started creating cards.  First one is a Plaque Tunnel Card.  The embellishments are included in the kit and we can decorate anyway we would like.  I like butterflies so I hand punched 2 butterflies from a Martha Stewart hand punch of 3-layered butterfly.  I used only 2 of the 3 butterflies and layered on the front of the card in a mat that I saved from the cut file.  I included beads on the center of each butterfly, and a gem stone on the two corners.

Inside of the card...I printed the Happy Birthday sentiment on my Silhouette Studio Design Edition and print and cut the tag/mat and placed in the center of the card along the scored line.  Framed the opening with the paper that was used on the sides...and than folded along the score lines and adhered to the card.  You can see the tunnel effect...I had made this card in one of Creative Kuts weekly BAP's last summer.

Each Crop-on-Line Card has 3 files, and when we complete one file, we post to their Facebook Fan page, and than request the next file.  And also included will be a extra gift for participating.  

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

And now to Wal-mart to get some crafting supplies as I have a Bear School Desk Mini-album for Crop-on-Line to put together....

No comments: