Monday, February 18, 2013

Challenge #26 Black & White and one other color


For this challenge I chose the image Shirt and Tie Card from http://www.platypuscreekdigitals.com.  I left the shirt white, and before printing out on white card stock, I inserted my son-in-law's name on the tag on the pocket.  Colored the tag a light gray copic marker, and the tie I used a purple copic marker, and with the white gel-pen I hand drawn strips diagonally across the tie.  Added two black brads to the corner of the collars.  Matted it with black card stock and placed on white card stock.  Before adding the matted pieces, I used black and white polka dotted washi tape along the side edge of front of the card.  Stamped 'happy birthday' in right lower corner and will finish in about six weeks for son-in-law's birthday which I will attached to a jar of home made freezer peach jam.

Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all.

No comments: