Monday, February 04, 2013

Birthday Card Challenge at Creative Cutting Challenges


Tea Cup Card

Here is a Tea Cup for a birthday, invitation or anniversary card which is a svg cut file available at

The Creative Pointe for purchase.
Card stock used:

Stampin Up
Wal-mart

Using the Silhouette Cameo Studio Design Edition, I created a print and cut of the tea bag tag and the flowers I printed on yellow cardstock and using the same software, print and cut the cup shape.  Taking the flowers I print and cut from the MyMemories Suite software.  I 'attached' the string by a colored staple to the tag and glued the string to the card.

I love this card; and will be used for either my niece or daughter-in-law ... both have birthdays in March.  I will stamp a sentiment inside before mailing.

Have a blessed day, and thank you for stopping by.



1 comment:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Such a cute and clever card. Love the addition of the flowers...it really makes the card!!