Monday, January 07, 2013

Valentine's Day - Not a Card

Glass Etching

 
 First one is a glass etching using your hearts that I joined together  ... I was into creating candles this  year, and etched a double heart onto opposite corners.

Hanging Heart Box

 
 Next one is a Heart Shaped Hanging Heart for treats...I used the heart file from Creative Pointe on the front of this Heart Box and placed a pink button in the center of the heart.  The pattern for the heart box is a design by © Juliet Mascarenhas..

Another Heart Shape Box

 
The next Heart shaped box is...a little different.  I thought it was going to be a square box with a heart closure but turned out to be something similar to the Heart Shaped Hanging Heart....I cut out the Valentine shape, resizing each heart to layer. Once again I used the same file from Creative Pointe

 

This shows both boxes side-by-side. 

Lollipop Cover

 

Front view.

 

Back view.

 Now last but not least, this is a Lollipop cover...a small covering in the shape of a heart with a heart shape on the front and back that can be included with Valentine Cards for school Valentine parties or for your little ones.This could also be used as topper for a Valentine's Cupcake for school treats. I added a bit of adhesive to the paper around the lollipop and attached to the cover. 

Thank you for stopping by visit with me today, and hugs to all.


1 comment:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

So many cute Valentine's ideas! Love the hanging hearts.