Friday, January 25, 2013

Great Granddaughter Isabella' Album



 

I am working on my Great-granddaughter, Isabella Grace's scrapbook using software, MyMemories Suite ver.4 and yes, at times it's difficult to operate. Still a learning experience for me, and 99% of the time I prefer the old fashion way of creating a scrapbook ... by hand.  Lol.

I am planning to create a 8x8 Scrapbook of Isabella from birth to her 1st year...keeping track of her by pictures I download from Facebook from her mom, Connie (my granddaughter).  I can't believe she will be 1 month old this coming Thursday, January 31, 2013.  

Just wanted to share with you all what I am doing with My Memories Suite ver 4.0.  I'm not into sales pitches, but will display pictures of what I've created.  If you are interested in the software, just click on the blinkie/badge on sidebar and it will take you to the introductory page for the software and company.

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

No comments: