Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Last project for Dutch Dare

This is my last project for Dutch Dare DT as a Guest Designer and I have really enjoyed myself this past month...

Here is my project for Thursday, Dec. 27th ... Celebration

Challenge: Celebration (New Year, new baby, birthday, new house, engagement...any reason to celebrate!
Sponsor: Crafty Sentiments

A new baby is cause for celebration as it will be for my granddaughter and husband as they're expecting their 2nd child, a girl anytime now.  And this care represents that ... if only the child looking into the crib had been a boy!!!  Than it would show my great-grandson, Carson looking down at his sister... :-)

I used my Silhouette Studio Designing edition to print and cut the image, and printed the sentiment using my Abode Photoshop Elements 7.  

Thank you stopping by, and hugs to all.

No comments: