Thursday, December 13, 2012

A double project for Dutch Dare Card Challenges

 

I created two projects for Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week as I completely forgot to work up this project and have posted by yesterday.  So...following the instructional tutorial that I copied and pasted to my blog yesterday on how to create the candle using a stamped image stamped on tissue paper, and than cut around the image carefully.  Layer the image and wax-paper onto the candle, and carefully use your heat gun to attach the image to the candle.  In the meantime, I etched a double heart onto a mirrored glass plate and set the candle on it.  Also, the challenge for this week was to use a image with snowflakes on it, and you can barely see the snowflakes I attached to the candle (due to the sun shining in the window, was hard to take a good picture showing more of the snowflakes.)

I created the gift-card holder using a snowflake on the front.  The face stamp is from Peachy Keen Stamps and I just love those stamps.  Will be using them alot in my work. And attached two small snowflakes with a bead in the center of each.

Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all.

No comments: