Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cute Kids Halloween Release Witch Josie


 
Witch Josie
Cute Kits Halloween Release

I used my Sizzix Scalloped die cut and placed it on a folded sheet of cardstock, with just the edge of cardstock placed above the die to form a fold.  Than I cut 2 more scalloped circles with the die, and embossed the black with a embossing folder of a spider web, glued to the 2nd piece of scalloped circle.  The 2 circles was adhered to  half of the double cut scalloped circle forming a easel.  Than I used some scrap paper and placed on the die to cut half of the scalloped circle again, and placed on the bottom part of the easel.  I found the washi tape at Wal-mart and added that as a border, and cut out two bats with my Silhouette Cameo, curled the wings.  Cut out words Happy Halloween, placed Happy on the embossed spider web, and Halloween on the bottom piece of the easel.  Used Platypus Creek Digital Cute Kids Witch Josie for placement on the web after I colored with my Bic coloring Markers and Stampin Up markers for the hair and skin.  

Please check out Platypus Creek Digitals blog for more of our design team projects.  And join in the Back to School Challenge this week.

Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all.  I hope to get my creative mojo back and post a freebie soon.


No comments: