Sunday, July 08, 2012

Announcement

I am happy and excited to announce that I have been asked to be the leader of the Creative Kuts Card Design Team and my team consists of 5 very talented ladies.  We will be creating cards using the digi stamps produced and sold by Creative Kuts.

 

Each week there will be postings of cards created by my team, or scrapbook pages by other Design Team members.  And once a month we have a blog hop...July's will be a 2-day blog hop.  Please join us the last 2 days of July in the blog hop...Christmas in July is the theme.  

We also have a Facebook page...Creative Kuts Posts where we all get together and display our BAP (Build A Project) for Creative Kuts that we all work on each week.  We complete a BAP, post it to Creative Kuts Posts, and request the next weeks BAP's file.  We have a week to work on the project, and have it posted by 5 p.m. Sunday afternoon.  Everyone's creations are included in a video.

Thank you for stopping by, and stop by Creative Kuts for my introduction to the group design team, and the card that I created.  Hugs to all.

No comments: