Saturday, June 02, 2012

How Time Flys By

for this week.  Title is How Time Flys By which is soooo true when comes to my two granddaughters.  They're growing up soooooooo fast...becoming lovely young ladies.  This project I used for the front cover of a small album I am working up for 11 1/2 yr old granddaughter, and to include pictures of her from birth to at least the present.  I am planning to work up a small album for her 8 1/2 yr sister, but the theme there will be Miss Kitty...lol.

How Time Flys By



The inner part of this cover as well as the back cover is book covers that I removed the insides and altered the front.  Will create a accordion style pages which I will take pictures of when I complete.  The 5x7 pages will be glued to a accordion style base and decorated with her pictures.  Just hope I will be able to remember her age in the photos I have on hand....lol.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and hope u all r having a great weekend.  Hugs to all.

No comments: