Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Good Morning

It's Saturday and it had been a good week...became a Great Aunt this past Monday afternoon to a cute-as-a-button baby girl, Averi Renee weighing in at 5 lbs 1 oz.  ... six weeks early, and she went home to be with the rest of her family yesterday.

And I have been watching videos on YouTube.com of hints and techniques, using Make the Cut software by Cre8tive Cutz and learning a lot and using it in my designing.  The free file today is an attempt at what I have learn...still learning...have to tweak the rough edges somewhat.

Click here for the file.

It's a little rough, but I wanted to get something out to you faithful followers today.  I am working on a project but do not know if it will be as free files or put into the store.  Will let you know as soon as I make a decision.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great weekend.  Hugs to all..


No comments: