Saturday, December 03, 2011

Christmas Santa Freebie

Good morning .... I finished the Nativity Silhouettes and now will be offering Christmas designs to share with you; and I will be posting on Saturdays and Wednesdays, as time permits.  I am working on Christmas cards, and basically will be starting over as the stash I had finish was purchased by a friend.  That is good...I needed the extra cash and I have ideas going thru my head for cards.

Here is what I am sharing with you today.

 


Click on the link and download a svg, mtc, jpeg and a pdf file.

And now to cutting out a Christmas tree image for my cards.  Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

4 comments:

Ardilla said...

Thank you, he looks handsome :)

Longvacation said...

Thank you, he looks like a jolly old Santa.

Misty Morgan said...

Your so creative. Thanks so much for sharing your files. Have a blessed weekend! Misty

Ruthie Lopez said...

oHHH I love this svg!! TFS