Sunday, October 16, 2011

Freebie meant for Saturday

Here I am to share my freebie that was meant for Saturday but so much of life interfered and I got distracted... I am offering a svg cut of a turkey and cornstalk with pumpkins in one file.  So...it's kinda like 2 cut files I am sharing today.






Here is the svg file... Cornstalk-Pumpkin-Turkey

Sorry, I am not very original with titles for my files.  Now to post my blog for Doodle Tales and finish up my project for DtsArtsblog, plus make up a what I call a 'photo-box tent' where I can take my pics of projects and should be sharp and clear...

For those that are interested in this concept  of how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent click on the link and will take u to the info. 

Thank you for stopping by and I really appreciate that, and hugs to all.

No comments: