Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Dinosaurs

I am a new member of the design team for Adams Acres at Adams Acres and our first project or design was to use dinosaurs…she had sent different ones to work with, and I chose three of the files and created a card for a 3 year boy who’s birthday is this coming weekend.  The other cuts was used in, once again, my great-grandson’s baby album. 

Here is picture #1:

IMG_0053

I used Sure Cuts a Lot 2 for my cutting software…Make the Cut can be contrary when it comes to cutting!  I created the tree from a picture found on the web, and the cardstock used is mainly from Wal-mart or whatever I have available, mostly scrap pieces from other projects.  The designer paper and embellishments are from a retired scrapbook kit from Close to My Heart.  I used black pearls for the eyes.

The following is my the album I am making for my great-grandson, Carson.

IMG_0056

This actually is the back inside cover of the album that I have created.  The dinosaur is part of the kit from Adams Acres.  Cardstock used for the dinosaur is from Wal-mart and the embellishments from retired scrapbook kit from Close to My Heart.

Just click on the following link to purchase the kit of dinosaurs at http://www.diecutdesigner.com.  The link will take u to her store area.

Thank you for checking in with me today.  Hope your day is a great one as it is for me.

No comments: