Following are two videos to watch showing you how to create this Pop Up Slider Card.
Our sponsor for this challenge is (drum-roll please) BLUE MOON DESIGNS
Now to share my Pop Up Slider Card with an Owl....
Card laid flat
Card showing slider up revealing the sentiment stamped on underside... in my case directly onto the inside of the back card as it was only a one sided colored cardstock.
Showing the sentiment on the pull tab.
- Cardstock in my stash
- Owl digi image from Blue Moon and printed in a circle to fit
- Scalloped circle tags from SilhouetteAmerica Online Store
- Birthday stamp (believe it's retired) from Stampin! Up
- Two green beads from personal stash
- Ribbon I created with my Bow Maker from Stampin! Up.
Anything goes: cards, banners, layouts but if you enter a Pop Up Slider card, you will get an extra chance entry for this challenge sponsor.
This challenge ends on Saturday, August 30th at 10:00 pm EST. Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques.
If you do make a project using the featured technique, your project and blog may be showcased on the SBC Facebook group.